STS Engineering Solutions is currently looking for Mechanical Systems Design Engineers to work in Marysville, WA.
· The planning and design of mechanical equipment; such as water, waste, and ECS, and also oversees the installation, operation and maintenance of the equipment.
· Performs conventional, less complex engineering assignments that may involve equipment or product design, testing of materials, preparation of specifications, process studies, or research investigations. Instructions are provided on task specifications and design constraints. Close review of new design or applications is provided.
· Applies standard techniques involving only minor innovations of methodology to provide solutions to problems involving a limited number of variables.
· Normally focuses on existing products or processes.
· Participates with drafters, technicians, and others to contribute to project completion.
· Coordinates work with other engineers and operating groups to facilitate participation of various organizational units.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
· Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.