· 5+ years of Aircraft Structural Design Engineering experience
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering
· Experience working on primary or secondary structures for 737, 757 and 747 aircraft (Airbus, Bombardier, Gulfstream etc. would be considered).
· Experience working on structural modifications and structural provisions for large VIP aircraft.
· Computer Aided Drafting/Design (AutoCAD required).
· Aviation background and aircraft interior experience required.
· Knowledge of industry design and documentation standards.
· Experience with mechanical assemblies and manufacturing technique design.
· Ability to coach and motivate team of engineers.
· Ability to work independently and cross-functionally.
· Budget and project management experience required.
· Experience leading employees/teams in productive and efficient manner.
· Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
· Strong time-management and organizational skills.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
· Ability to travel as required.
· Ability to work overtime as required.
· Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident