· 5+ years of Aircraft Design Checking experience
· Must have previous VIP interior modification experience
· Computer Aided Drafting/Design (AutoCAD required, Inventor, [Autodesk], PDM).
Knowledge of industry design and documentation standards.
· Experience with mechanical assemblies and manufacturing technique design.
· Ability to work independently and cross-functionally.
· Experience in communicating with employees/teams in productive and efficient manner.
· Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
· Strong time-management and organizational skills.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering
· Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident