· Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers.
· Reviews related Service Bulletin and Regulatory Documents with the Manger and initiates required action by generating the appropriate documents.
· Provides day-to-day reliability surveillance of components and pilot reports for assigned systems.
· Coordinates Major Repair/Alteration Approval with appropriate regulatory and technical authorities.
· Provides periodic reliability reports as required on assigned systems.
· Coordinates technical requirements with manufacturers and repair agencies for assigned systems and components.
· Provides internal training as reliability or conditions may warrant on assigned systems.
· Provides technical assistance and troubleshooting assistance within the Maintenance and Engineering Department and other departments as required or requested.
· Remains current on state-of-the-art avionics/electrical equipment.
· Provides Engineering/Technical support and acts as FAA Liaison on Avionics/Electrical matters as required.