This will be a Direct Hire position!!
Brief Description of Job:
Performs a variety of engineering work including design, analysis, substantiation, certification, drawing interpretation and project management as related to transport category aircraft.
· Design and analyze electrical systems and components, typically in support aircraft interior modifications and avionics upgrades (STC projects).
· Prepare electrical engineering reports, Engineering Authorizations (EA’s) and drawings.
· Develop cabin electrical modification/installation work instructions, procedures and recommendations.
· Coordinate and monitor electrical aspects of project schedule with project managers.
· Monitor and support electrical kit development and parts suppliers (internal and external).
· Support electrical aspects of proposal development.
· Coordinate with FAA DAR’s and DER’s for any necessary assistance and/or approvals.
· Applies area of specialty to design, develop and implement creative and innovative solutions to difficult problems
· Reviews progress with management and recommends corrective action along with review of alternatives