STS Line Maintenance currently has open positions for Full-Time Line Maintenance Mechanics in Dallas / Fort Worth, TX. These postions require 5+ years performing line maintenance on Commercial aircraft.
A&P Mechanics will perform line maintenance as assigned and ensure maintenance activities are performed correctly. You must be able to perform work in a safe and on-time fashion. Ensure efficient utilization, quality of productions, and cleanliness of facilities. Ensure prompt shift turnover procedures of all work in progress, completed and/or carried over. Coordinates with all Managers of any issues or information relating to the dispatch ability of aircraft assigned and/or carried over.
- Valid FAA A&P License
- 5 + years line maintenance experience on Commercial Aircraft
- Ability to analyze and interpret procedures, manuals, electrical schematics, and FARs
- Valid Driver's License
- Prior Airframe General Familiarization certification and training is deemed equivilent to factory certification requirements is highly desirable
- Experience with computer maintenance manuals is preferred
- Requires 80 hour General Familiarization course on A319/A320/A321 Aircrafts