· Executes the development, design and production of structural repair, modification, process and inspection documentation in support of Company's worldwide maintenance activities.
· Supported areas include Line and Base Maintenance.
· Evaluates and interprets AD, FAR and Company policy requirements to ensure compliance in all engineering documentation.
· Works closely with the managers, foremen, technicians and fellow engineers.
· Provides quality, safe and timely technical documentation to correct a myriad of problems affecting aircraft structure.
· Technical documents include detailed instructions for accomplishment, detailed engineering drawings and detailed analysis.
· In addition, documentation will include the appropriate FAA coordination and approval.
· Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.